ZiNGS in compliance with the Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
His name is Enrique Gonzalez-Lahore Herce NIF 51608008-X and having its registered office at Calle Alcalá, 231 - 28028 Madrid, Spain. To contact us, we offer different means of contact:
PH: 00 34 91 726 31 88 Email: email@example.com
For the purposes of this legal notice, Enrique Gonzalez-Lahore Herce will be called henceforth ZiNGS.
1. Please note that www.zings.es web site (hereinafter the "Site") is intended to provide the public, in general, knowledge of the activities that this company makes and the products and services it provides, giving the Applications to purchase commercial services that support us.
2. Information relating to products and services offered in the pages of this website (recruitment, features references to prices, taxes, shipping charges, when User Account and other circumstances), is contained therein page where that product or service offered.
3. ZiNGS ensures security and confidentiality of personal information provided by its clients, and thus, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (PPD) and the implementing regulations, the customer / user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data to the automated files ZiNGS and processing of them, including those to which the company has access as a result of browsing this website for purposes of sending commercial communications, marketing products and services, the maintenance of contractual and managerial ZiNGS in order to tailor our business to its particular characteristics. The recipients of this data will be the commercial and technical aspects of ZiNGS.
4. Intellectual property rights of the Web, source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by zings and his group, the exclusive exercise of the rights to use them in any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, availability and processing.
5. The User is authorized exceptionally partial reproduction of the contents of the Web, only and only if all the following conditions concur:
That is consistent with the purposes of the Web. It is done with the sole aim and purpose of obtaining information for personal and private, is absolutely excluded any purpose or commercial use or distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation. None of the content, documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way. No graphic, icon or image available on the Web is used, copied or distributed separately, text or other images that accompany it. Any other use will be reported and authorized, and expressly.
6. ZiNGS and his group are owners of industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to trademark zings.
7. Any links to any third party to this website should be your main or home page.
8. ZiNGS not responsible for the connection or contents of third party links that are referenced in the Web.
9. Regarding the appointments of products and services of others, zings recognized for the copyright holders of intellectual property, not their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or responsibility on them, as either endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
10. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, and any breach of intellectual property rights or industrial, will rise to the legally established responsibilities.
11. ZiNGS reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, amend and update the information contained in your website or in the configuration and presentation.
12. ZiNGS not guarantee the absence of errors in the web access, its content, nor that it is updated, but zings its best efforts to, as appropriate, to prevent, correct or update.
13. The access to this website and the use made of the information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the user. The User is responsible for all actions performed with your user ID. In particular, be responsible for selecting, as a key and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, that is, numbers and letters and even in systems that permit, punctuation marks and special characters are difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to him (family name, address, date of birth, etc..) Or easy to guess (combinations of names for months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). . Zings not responsible for any consequence or damage that may result from such access or use of this information.
14. ZiNGS not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur nor for any damage caused to User's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus in the User's computer used to access services and Web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
16. ZiNGS and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of Madrid's home, for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user reside outside of Spain, zings and the User are subject, renouncing any other jurisdiction, the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain).
(Law 34/2002): the websites administered by ZINGS (zings.es) use both their cookies and third party cookies. Cookies are small files that are installed in the hard drive or Internet browser that help to personalize the services, facilitate web surfing, and obtain information from those who access the website. We use the following cookies:
—atuvc: third party cookie that provides the buttons to share information or articles on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Tuenti, Google+, and others. The cookie has a duration of two years. The cookie does not allow the identification of the user (anonymous cookie)
-utma, -utmc, -utmz, -utmb: third party cookies (google analytics) for web analysis. The information collected is totally anonymously and does not allow the identification in any manner of the visitors to the site. You may find more detailed information about the Google Analytics cookies here. Google provides an add on that turns off Google Analytics which can be downloaded for free here.
-utma: counts how many times each user accesses the website. It also notes the first and last time that the website was accessed. This cookie has a duration of two years.
-utmb registers the time that the website is accessed while -utmb verifies whether the session must be kept open or whether a new session must be opened. -utmb expires 30 minutes after the last page register while -utmc is a session variable which is why it is eliminated automatically when a new website is opened or the web browser is closed.
-utmz: registers the origin of the user as well as keywords. It expires in 6 months although it is renewed each time the website is visited unless the website is accessed directly.
PHPSESSID: cookie belonging to the website which is used to remember the preferences that the user selected during a previous visit. It is eliminated when the session is ended. It does not permit identification of the user.
Blocking all cookies helps to protect privacy but can also limit the experience on some websites.
You may exercise your right to access, correct or cancel at the following address: calle Alcala, 231 - 28028 Madrid, Spain or at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS
What countries do you ship?
In ZiNGS we ship to every country in the world and you can make your orders from anywhere.
What would it cost to ship?
The price of transportation is calculated depending on the country of destination, the number and volume of products purchased and the packaging required. The exact price of transportation is shown on the page which summarizes the purchase before confirmation of the order.
Where I can get my order?
Anywhere that you indicate us in your order: (home, workplace, etc) as long as you take charge of shipping to that territory. (We do not ship to PO boxes).
Which payment forms can i use in the store?
In ZiNGS we offer you the following payment methods: credit/debit card Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, or bank wire. And cash on delyvery (only in Spain). If you need more information on payment methods, click here.
Is it safe to pay by credit card in ZiNGS?
Of course it does. The online store is adapted to SSL secure payment system. All transactions are 100 % safe as it protects your personal data and payment methods used. We use the Banesto secure payment system that guarantees owner identification card and protects you from fraud. For payments with VISA and Mastercard transactions will be accepted only SET (Secure Electronic Transations). After verifying that the card is attached to the SET, the system will automatically connect to the bank that has issued for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms authenticity, the payment will be charged to the card. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
Why might my credit card be refused?
There are several reasons why a card may be rejected: your card may have expired or may have reached your credit limit, could have entered wrong data or even specific situation due to payment server (for example super saturation, ) or by your browser. Refresh the page or try to navigate backwards can cause an interruption of the purchase for security reasons.
I'm paying with PayPal, and I am getting 10407 error
It is possible that some of the credit cards that you have associated with your PayPal account have problems, usually expiration. Set up your account with another credit card and try again.
Can I get an invoice for my purchase?
Of course, simply complete the information when ordering. You can download the invoice yourself in pdf format once you have paid and confirmed the order.
Can I return a product from ZiNGS? Do you allow returns?
Usually all the products from ZiNGS can be returned, except those that are customized (bullfighting posters, capes or muletas with the name printed). On the tab of each product is specified. The buyer has 15 days from receipt of the package for their return and will bear the cost of returning unless the reason for return is attributable to Zings. The online store ZiNGS not accept returns sent postage due or COD.
How do I make a return?
The purchaser must inform email@example.com of the reason for the return. Once it is authorized it may be returned. The shipping costs must be paid by the purchaser. Once the ítem has been recived and the condition of the item has been established the cost shall be returned by the same method as it was paid. If the payment was made by credit card the commission charged shall be discounted.
What size are the various products of the store?
As have many suppliers, the carvings are different in each case. On the tab of the product we specify the sizes of shirts, bracelets, belts, flat shoes, hats, etc. However, if you have any questions, please contact us and we will clarify what you need.
Can you customize products from the store?
Some of our products can be customized itself. But be aware that certain references is essential to make a minimum order of units (as indicated in the data sheet) and that, in this case, you can not pay your order on delivery: capes, bullfighting posters, some keychains, etc.
Do you have physical store?
Yes, we have a shop in Alcalá Street, number 231, next to the Plaza de Toros de Madrid (Spain).
This section has not resolved my questions, how do I contact Customer Service?
We are available for any additional questions in the email firstname.lastname@example.org-, phone +34 917 263 188 or mobile phone +34 683 377 877 (also available Whatsapp service).