ZiNGS in compliance with the Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
His name is Enrique Gonzalez-Lahore Herce NIF 51608008-X and having its registered office at Calle Alcalá, 231 - 28028 Madrid, Spain. To contact us, we offer different means of contact:
PH: 00 34 91 726 31 88 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of this legal notice, Enrique Gonzalez-Lahore Herce will be called henceforth ZiNGS.
1. Please note that www.zings.es web site (hereinafter the "Site") is intended to provide the public, in general, knowledge of the activities that this company makes and the products and services it provides, giving the Applications to purchase commercial services that support us.
2. Information relating to products and services offered in the pages of this website (recruitment, features references to prices, taxes, shipping charges, when User Account and other circumstances), is contained therein page where that product or service offered.
3. ZiNGS ensures security and confidentiality of personal information provided by its clients, and thus, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (PPD) and the implementing regulations, the customer / user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data to the automated files ZiNGS and processing of them, including those to which the company has access as a result of browsing this website for purposes of sending commercial communications, marketing products and services, the maintenance of contractual and managerial ZiNGS in order to tailor our business to its particular characteristics. The recipients of this data will be the commercial and technical aspects of ZiNGS.
4. Intellectual property rights of the Web, source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by zings and his group, the exclusive exercise of the rights to use them in any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, availability and processing.
5. The User is authorized exceptionally partial reproduction of the contents of the Web, only and only if all the following conditions concur:
That is consistent with the purposes of the Web. It is done with the sole aim and purpose of obtaining information for personal and private, is absolutely excluded any purpose or commercial use or distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation. None of the content, documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way. No graphic, icon or image available on the Web is used, copied or distributed separately, text or other images that accompany it. Any other use will be reported and authorized, and expressly.
6. ZiNGS and his group are owners of industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to trademark zings.
7. Any links to any third party to this website should be your main or home page.
8. ZiNGS not responsible for the connection or contents of third party links that are referenced in the Web.
9. Regarding the appointments of products and services of others, zings recognized for the copyright holders of intellectual property, not their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or responsibility on them, as either endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
10. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, and any breach of intellectual property rights or industrial, will rise to the legally established responsibilities.
11. ZiNGS reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, amend and update the information contained in your website or in the configuration and presentation.
12. ZiNGS not guarantee the absence of errors in the web access, its content, nor that it is updated, but zings its best efforts to, as appropriate, to prevent, correct or update.
13. The access to this website and the use made of the information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the user. The User is responsible for all actions performed with your user ID. In particular, be responsible for selecting, as a key and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, that is, numbers and letters and even in systems that permit, punctuation marks and special characters are difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to him (family name, address, date of birth, etc..) Or easy to guess (combinations of names for months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). . Zings not responsible for any consequence or damage that may result from such access or use of this information.
14. ZiNGS not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur nor for any damage caused to User's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus in the User's computer used to access services and Web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
16. ZiNGS and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of Madrid's home, for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user reside outside of Spain, zings and the User are subject, renouncing any other jurisdiction, the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain).
(Law 34/2002): the websites administered by ZINGS (zings.es) use both their cookies and third party cookies. Cookies are small files that are installed in the hard drive or Internet browser that help to personalize the services, facilitate web surfing, and obtain information from those who access the website. We use the following cookies:
—atuvc: third party cookie that provides the buttons to share information or articles on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Tuenti, Google+, and others. The cookie has a duration of two years. The cookie does not allow the identification of the user (anonymous cookie)
-utma, -utmc, -utmz, -utmb: third party cookies (google analytics) for web analysis. The information collected is totally anonymously and does not allow the identification in any manner of the visitors to the site. You may find more detailed information about the Google Analytics cookies here. Google provides an add on that turns off Google Analytics which can be downloaded for free here.
-utma: counts how many times each user accesses the website. It also notes the first and last time that the website was accessed. This cookie has a duration of two years.
-utmb registers the time that the website is accessed while -utmb verifies whether the session must be kept open or whether a new session must be opened. -utmb expires 30 minutes after the last page register while -utmc is a session variable which is why it is eliminated automatically when a new website is opened or the web browser is closed.
-utmz: registers the origin of the user as well as keywords. It expires in 6 months although it is renewed each time the website is visited unless the website is accessed directly.
PHPSESSID: cookie belonging to the website which is used to remember the preferences that the user selected during a previous visit. It is eliminated when the session is ended. It does not permit identification of the user.
Blocking all cookies helps to protect privacy but can also limit the experience on some websites.
You may exercise your right to access, correct or cancel at the following address: calle Alcala, 231 - 28028 Madrid, Spain or at the following email: email@example.com
Beautiful pieces of bullfight sculpture in bronze and aluminum by sculptor Pedro de Andres representing the bullfighter, the bull, the passes… At ZiNGS you will find bullfight sculpture made in Spain. Pedro de Andres was born in Madrid in 1956. A self taught artist, he grew up immersed in the plastic arts in his family’s artisanal workshop. Ther...More
Beautiful pieces of bullfight sculpture in bronze and aluminum by sculptor Pedro de Andres representing the bullfighter, the bull, the passes… At ZiNGS you will find bullfight sculpture made in Spain. Pedro de Andres was born in Madrid in 1956. A self taught artist, he grew up immersed in the plastic arts in his family’s artisanal workshop. There he came into contact with some of the greatest sculptors of that time under whose tutelage he learned techniques and perseverance. During his long artistic career he has demonstrated his capacity for creating emotions through his art and his sculptures are reflections of the different stages of his life.Hide
Bull horns bronze sculpture called "Astas" Spanish author Pedro de Andrés. Available in two sizes, these sculptures are the perfect gift for bullfighting art collectors.Measures: 1.8'' x 2'' (big) and 1.4'' cm x 1.6'' (small)Gift box presented with the certificate of authenticity signed by the author.
Aluminum sculpture well known Spanish sculptor Pedro de Andrés, who presents this figure "Lucero" bull. Beautiful detail to decorate, for promotional gift or bullfighting art collectors.Measures: 3.1'' x 1.6''Is presented in a gift box with the certificate of authenticity signed by the author.
Bronze sculpture named "Soñador" (Dreamer) by well known Spanish sculptor Pedro de Andrés. The figure of the bull dreamer in bronze is a detail to decorate, for promotional gift and collectors.Measures: 2.7'' x 1.4''Is presented in a burgundy gift box with the certificate of authenticity signed by the author.
Aluminum sculpture "Astas" by Spanish artist Pedro de Andrés. This bull horns figure is ideal for decorating as promotional gift and/or bullfighting art collectors.Measures: 1.8'' x 2'' (big) and 1.4'' x 1.6'' (small) A gift box presented with the certificate of authenticity signed by the author.
Sculpture of a bull in aluminum, from the well-known sculptor Pedro de Andrés named by the author as "Embiste". The collection of figures by this artist are great for decoration or as prizes in bullfighting contests clubs and schools.Measures: 2.7'' x 1.4''Presented in a gift box with the certificate of authenticity signed by the author.
Aluminum sculpture called "Torero" from the Spanish sculptor Pedro de Andrés, this figure of the bullfighter is a detail to decorate, or as a promotional gift. Made in Spain.Measures: 2.1'' x 3.7'' x 1.2'A gift box presented with the certificate of authenticity signed by the author.
Aluminum sculpture by Spanish artist Pedro de Andrés, a tribute to the bullfighters called "Maestro" (master). This figure of the fighter with cape in hand is a great detail to decorate, promotional gift os for taurine art collectors.Measures: 2.3'' x 3.9''A gift box presented with the certificate of authenticity signed by the author.
Sculpture of a matador with bull model "MULETA", in bronze on marble base of the well-known sculptor Pedro de Andrés. The collection of figures of this artist are perfect for decoration or as a prize in contests of clubs and bullfighting schools. Presented with a certificate of authenticity signed by the author. Measures: 13.5 x 13 cm.
Sculpture of a bronze bull on a marble base of the famous sculptor Pedro de Andrés, baptized by the author as 'Curioso'. The collection of figures by this artist are perfect for decoration or as a prize in competitions of clubs and bullfighting schools. Presented with a certificate of authenticity signed by the author. Measures: 10 x 13 cm