ZiNGS in compliance with the Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
His name is Enrique Gonzalez-Lahore Herce NIF 51608008-X and having its registered office at Calle Alcalá, 231 - 28028 Madrid, Spain. To contact us, we offer different means of contact:
PH: 00 34 91 726 31 88 Email: email@example.com
For the purposes of this legal notice, Enrique Gonzalez-Lahore Herce will be called henceforth ZiNGS.
1. Please note that www.zings.es web site (hereinafter the "Site") is intended to provide the public, in general, knowledge of the activities that this company makes and the products and services it provides, giving the Applications to purchase commercial services that support us.
2. Information relating to products and services offered in the pages of this website (recruitment, features references to prices, taxes, shipping charges, when User Account and other circumstances), is contained therein page where that product or service offered.
3. ZiNGS ensures security and confidentiality of personal information provided by its clients, and thus, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (PPD) and the implementing regulations, the customer / user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data to the automated files ZiNGS and processing of them, including those to which the company has access as a result of browsing this website for purposes of sending commercial communications, marketing products and services, the maintenance of contractual and managerial ZiNGS in order to tailor our business to its particular characteristics. The recipients of this data will be the commercial and technical aspects of ZiNGS.
4. Intellectual property rights of the Web, source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by zings and his group, the exclusive exercise of the rights to use them in any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, availability and processing.
5. The User is authorized exceptionally partial reproduction of the contents of the Web, only and only if all the following conditions concur:
That is consistent with the purposes of the Web. It is done with the sole aim and purpose of obtaining information for personal and private, is absolutely excluded any purpose or commercial use or distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation. None of the content, documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way. No graphic, icon or image available on the Web is used, copied or distributed separately, text or other images that accompany it. Any other use will be reported and authorized, and expressly.
6. ZiNGS and his group are owners of industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to trademark zings.
7. Any links to any third party to this website should be your main or home page.
8. ZiNGS not responsible for the connection or contents of third party links that are referenced in the Web.
9. Regarding the appointments of products and services of others, zings recognized for the copyright holders of intellectual property, not their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or responsibility on them, as either endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
10. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, and any breach of intellectual property rights or industrial, will rise to the legally established responsibilities.
11. ZiNGS reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, amend and update the information contained in your website or in the configuration and presentation.
12. ZiNGS not guarantee the absence of errors in the web access, its content, nor that it is updated, but zings its best efforts to, as appropriate, to prevent, correct or update.
13. The access to this website and the use made of the information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the user. The User is responsible for all actions performed with your user ID. In particular, be responsible for selecting, as a key and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, that is, numbers and letters and even in systems that permit, punctuation marks and special characters are difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to him (family name, address, date of birth, etc..) Or easy to guess (combinations of names for months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). . Zings not responsible for any consequence or damage that may result from such access or use of this information.
14. ZiNGS not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur nor for any damage caused to User's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus in the User's computer used to access services and Web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
16. ZiNGS and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of Madrid's home, for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user reside outside of Spain, zings and the User are subject, renouncing any other jurisdiction, the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain).
(Law 34/2002): the websites administered by ZINGS (zings.es) use both their cookies and third party cookies. Cookies are small files that are installed in the hard drive or Internet browser that help to personalize the services, facilitate web surfing, and obtain information from those who access the website. We use the following cookies:
—atuvc: third party cookie that provides the buttons to share information or articles on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Tuenti, Google+, and others. The cookie has a duration of two years. The cookie does not allow the identification of the user (anonymous cookie)
-utma, -utmc, -utmz, -utmb: third party cookies (google analytics) for web analysis. The information collected is totally anonymously and does not allow the identification in any manner of the visitors to the site. You may find more detailed information about the Google Analytics cookies here. Google provides an add on that turns off Google Analytics which can be downloaded for free here.
-utma: counts how many times each user accesses the website. It also notes the first and last time that the website was accessed. This cookie has a duration of two years.
-utmb registers the time that the website is accessed while -utmb verifies whether the session must be kept open or whether a new session must be opened. -utmb expires 30 minutes after the last page register while -utmc is a session variable which is why it is eliminated automatically when a new website is opened or the web browser is closed.
-utmz: registers the origin of the user as well as keywords. It expires in 6 months although it is renewed each time the website is visited unless the website is accessed directly.
PHPSESSID: cookie belonging to the website which is used to remember the preferences that the user selected during a previous visit. It is eliminated when the session is ended. It does not permit identification of the user.
Blocking all cookies helps to protect privacy but can also limit the experience on some websites.
You may exercise your right to access, correct or cancel at the following address: calle Alcala, 231 - 28028 Madrid, Spain or at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A well chosen selection of monuments of Spain. A great collector’s item as well as a beautiful memento, they are representations in various materials of the most emblematic monuments from cities like Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Valencia, Burgos, etc.
Replica of the figure of San Isidro Labrador, resin and presented on a beautiful box with a brief history of his life.Dimensions: 5.9'' high box 7.8 x 3.9 x 2.7'' (big) 11.5 cm high (small), (clear box).Did you know that...?He is considered... patron of farmers, he is venerated in Madrid and his feast day is on May 15th. The pattern incorrupt body is...
Replica of the Virgin of Almudena (Virgen de la Almudena) or Our Lady of Almudena (Nuestra señora de la Almudena), patroness of Madrid. Made of resin.Dimensions: 7.8'' tall at box 9.6 x 4.3 x 3.5''Did you know that...?La Virgen de la Almudena is an invocation of the Virgin Mary. Venerated in the Cathedral of Santa María de la Almudena in Madrid and his...
Replica of Madrid Royal Palace made in resin. This monument is the official residence of the King of Spain, but actually does not live in it and is only used for official ceremonies. Its origin dates back to the ninth century but over the years, the different Spanish monarchs have been expanding and modifying their rooms.Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.9'' (base) x...
Resin replica of the most important monuments of Madrid: Royal Palace (Palacio Real), Cibeles fountain, the Oso y madroño figure, Alcala gate (Puerta de Alcalá), Plaza Mayor, lions of Congress (Daoiz and Velarde) and Central Post Office. It's a great gift or souvenir of Madrid for events. Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.9''
Resin replica of the arena or bullring of Las Ventas, in Madrid. It has 4.9'' in diameter and 2.1'' high on the front door side. If you like the arena in Madrid, do not miss the reproduction of the front door.
Replica of the Virgen de la Esperanza Macarena, made of resin and presented in a box in the back wearing a short history of his life.Size: 6.2'' high at box 7.8 x 6.4 x 4.9''Did you know that...?This virgin is Marian devotion is venerated in the Basilica of La Macarena in Seville. His feast day is December 18th.
Replica of the Virgen del Rocio, resin, patron of the town of Almonte (Huelva).Dimensions: 5.9'' high box 7.4 x 4.9 x 2.7''
Reproduction of the Giralda in Seville, made in resin. Seville emblematic monument in Andalusia. In the old times was the Almohad minaret of the mosque.
Replica of the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro) in Seville (Spain), made in resin. The Torre del Oro in Seville is a watchtower located on the left side of the Guadalquivir river, next to La Real Maestranza bullring. This tower was built by the last Almohad governor of Seville, Ibn Uhla in 1221. Now it is a Naval Museum.